Sunday, February 12, 2006

klogs

if a weblog is a blog... then is a booklog a klog?
lately in my random blog reading i've come across the vast number of klogs out there... and have come to the conclusion that they're all.. well... very very boring. i'm sorry but if the only thing you do in life worth writing about is reading, then go outside and experience some life that you only read about. fear not avid blog readers, also know as... um, jenn--this blog will never turn into a klog. primarily as my 12th grade advanced placement english teacher once told me, i am illiterate. and i'm sure you would all agree especially with my atrocious spelling and poor grammar. mrs. stevens, go fuck yourself.

moving on. it's a snowday in ptown and i'm organizing all my important papers for tax time. it's true, i party like a rock star.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My AP english teacher hated me too ... I think it was because I didn't read the books and I had more to say that the whole class combined. Oh, and that I didn't agree with any of her opinions because they were arty, flight, mindless points.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home