Friday, September 17, 2004

the intro

contrary to popular belief i have not fallen off the face of the earth, i just moved to jersey. and in an effort to be a responsible adult, i have a full time job. for those of you who habitually communicate with me via aim away message, you might have noticed that since there’s no im at work the away message has been a bit inert. stewart (the home computer) and i rarely see each other anymore. so to keep me occupied when days drag on here in the office i have slumped to a new level of dorkness. i have started this blog. to my psu girls, i miss you immensely. to my boys, i miss you for other reasons. and to the people i don’t know, sorry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I'm a writer with the Princeton Packet doing a story about local bloggers, and I wanted to contact you to inquire as to whether you'd be willing to speak with me...I can be reached at hparker@pacpub.com

Thank you.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home